Applying the Diamonds
1. Dip your pen tool into the gel or wax. Pens with a wide end can pick up to three crystals at one time.
2. Use the pen to press and pick up a crystal.
3. Gently press the crystal against the corresponding square. Pull the pen away; the crystal must be stick against the canvas.
4. Fill the remainder of the squares in that section. Work one color at a time and refill the pen with gel as needed.
5. Peel away more of the plastic covering, and fill in more squares.
NOTE: Do not peel all the plastic covering away, or the adhesive on the canvas will get dirty and lose its tack.
Finishing Your Work
1. Cover the canvas with the plastic sheet that it came with.
2. Go over the canvas with a rolling pin. This will press down any loose diamonds and safe them.
3. Stack some heavy books on top of the canvas overnight.
4. Peel the tape away. Lift the books off first, then peel the plastic covering off.
5. Frame the canvas. Remove the glass from the frame first, then insert the canvas into the frame. Fold the excess edges down, then place the backing into place. Leave the glass out, as it is going to only dull down the diamonds’ sparkle.
1 x High definition oil painting canvas
1 x A set of colorful magic cube diamonds
1 x Point diamond pen
1 x Cube diamond tray
1 x Zip lock bag
CANVAS SIZE: 12 “x 16” / 30 x 40cm. It’s going to have a deviation of 1-2 centimeters because it is manually measured.
MATERIAL: the round drills to look shiny and will be never fade, more vibrant and brilliant than the resin diamonds. Shining in the light, is the most well liked DIY decoration.
WALL DECOR – high definition canvas is waterproof. The pattern itself has a sticky background and plastic protection film to keep the picture sticky so to finish the picture easily.
Diamond Painting kits not included the frame. It is just a rolled canvas. Please frame it by glasses or wooden and hang in your house as ornaments
A perfect gift full of meaning,warm, happiness and love for your friends and families. Be conducive to release stress and exercise patience, helpful for Making improvements to children’s hands-on skills.