Glow In The Dark Pigment Powder by Art ‘N Glow
Artists and creators from in every single place the world use our glow paints and powders for their projects. Usable in any transparent medium, our customers have created resin castings, glow at nighttime canvas paintings, star murals, glowing glass figurines, glow at nighttime clothing, and more!
What will you create? Click “ADD TO CART” today and you’ll want to share your creation with us. Our 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE means you’ll be able to buy with confidence.
• Glow Time: Up to 12 hours depending on color
• Size: 15-50 um (micron) depending on color
• Material: Strontium Aluminate, fluorescent pigment (fluorescent colors only)
• Longevity: Can also be recharged millions of times
• Uses: Resin/rubber/plastic casting, glow paint pigment, molten glass, fishing lures, glow furniture, luminescent clothing, costumes and props, murals, star ceilings, emergency and industrial applications, nail polish, wax, glue, glaze, and so on.
• Quantity: 1 ounce (30 grams)
• Safety: Non-toxic and non-radioactive. Made from naturally occurring rare earth aluminates. Do not ingest or inhale.
• Best charged in the sun or with an ultraviolet/black light.
• What’s included: Glow powder in a reclosable plastic bag, application cheat sheet, and web links to additional tips and resources
Glow powder pigments in a number of stunning colors from Art ‘N Glow, the premier glow at nighttime supplier for fine arts, crafts, and DIY projects.
Each order includes 1 ounce (30 grams) of coated strontium aluminate glow powder which is the brightest, longest lasting glow at nighttime technology available anywhere. Our glow pigment is packaged in a recloseable zip lock bag for your convenience.
The maximum particle size of our phosphorescent crystals is between 30 and 50 microns depending on the color. This is the ideal size for general craft projects including resin/epoxy, paintings, murals, glass blowing, wax, jewelry making, and so on. Since all of our powders are waterproof, they may be able to be used in water based mediums like acrylic paints without any issues.
We are proud to offer a large selection of the highest quality glow materials available and each one is packaged by hand in the us. As a locally owned small business, we stand by our products and are happy to answer any application questions you’ll have. Additionally, our products are made from naturally occurring elements and are non-toxic and not radioactive.
ORDER TODAY to start experiencing the magic of glow! Shop with confidence knowing that our 30 day, 100% money back guarantee is there for you if our product does not meet your needs.